Melinda Page Hamilton (born August 22, 1974) is an American actress best known for her roles in the Lifetime comedy-drama series Devious Maids and the independent film Sleeping Dogs Lie. She has appeared in episodes of Desperate Housewives, Mad Men, and Big Love.
|Melinda Page Hamilton
|Date of Birth
|August 22, 1974
|48 Years, 2 Months, 24 Days
|Place of Birth
|New York City Located In The Administrative Territorial Entity New York
Melinda Page Hamilton Biography
Melinda Page Hamilton was born in New York City on August 22, 1974. She is of Caucasian ancestry and holds American citizenship. Her father’s name is Frank Hamilton, and her mother’s identity is unknown at this time. There is no information about her siblings either. In terms of education, she attended Princeton University. She later enrolled in the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University.
Melinda Page Hamilton Height, Weight
Melinda Page Hamilton is 5 feet 8-inch tall actress who weighs around 60 kilograms. Her waist size is 26 inches and her hip size is 34 inches. Her bra size is 34B, and she wears a size 6 dress. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are a stunning blue.
- Hamilton was born in the city of New York. She went to Princeton University and then to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. She appeared in a variety of theatrical plays, including the title role in Mark V. Olsen’s original theater production of Cornelia. In 1997, she made her television debut in an episode of the NBC legal drama Law & Order, and by 2003, she was regularly appearing as a guest star on shows such as Star Trek: Enterprise, Nip/Tuck, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, The Closer, Castle, NCIS, Modern Family, and True Blood.
- Feezal, the alien scientist and second wife of Doctor Phlox in Star Trek: Enterprise, examined the topic of polygamy in 2003.
- She had a supporting part in Promised Land in 2004 and the lead in Sleeping Dogs Lie in 2006. She was featured in the films Corporate Affairs (2008), Not Forgotten (2009), and God Bless America (2010). (2011).
- On television, she appeared as Sister Mary Bernard, a nun seeking a married man, in the ABC comedy-drama series Desperate Housewives, and as Anna Draper, a polio survivor, and widow of the man whose identity Don Draper stole in Korea, in the AMC period drama Mad Men. She also appeared as a guest star on Grey’s Anatomy and its spin-off Private Practice, as well as all three CSI, shows CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: New York, and CSI: Miami. From 2009 to 2010, she also participated in the HBO drama series Big Love.
- Hamilton portrayed Odessa Burakov in the first two seasons of Lifetime’s comedy-drama series Devious Maids in 2013, for which she developed a Russian accent. She has recurring parts in the USA Network drama Dig and the SundanceTV miniseries Rectify in 2015.
- She played Special Agent Telesco in the ABC drama series How To Get Away With Murder. She has a recurring role in the Amazon Prime Video series The Peripheral.
Melinda Page Hamilton’s Net Worth in 2022
Melinda Page Hamilton has a net worth of around $1.5 million as of November 2022, according to certain site estimations. Furthermore, she has not disclosed to the media her salary or other sources of income. As of 2022, Melinda Page Hamilton has amassed a substantial fortune from her acting career.
Melinda Page Hamiltons Boyfriend, Dating
At the moment, She is not romantically involved with anyone. She is a single woman who is very focused on her career. Furthermore, She does not disclose her previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. She keeps her private life hidden from the paparazzi. Melinda is not the subject of any rumors or controversies. She has kept her distance from rumors that could jeopardize her career. However, She has a clean record and has never been involved in any controversies.